Vehicle Impound Information
In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by the Roseville Police Department, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.
- Valid Driver's License and /or State ID
- Proof of ownership-Valid Registration, Vehicle Title and Proof of Insurance
- All fees are payable in "CASH ONLY"
- Your vehicle may require a release from the Police Department before claiming
- If your vehicle needs to be towed out, please ask about our tow out rates.
For more information, please call (586) 777-1133
When calling to inquire about your vehicle, please have your Vehicle Identification number available. That is located on your registration, insurance or title."